OUR CORE VALUES
V. I. T. A. L.
At XMC, our core values are not just words, we live by them every day. Constant innovation, ethical and responsible business practices in a team environment
has been the keys to our success – and for our clients.
We Possess a Passion for Learning and a Desire to Think Beyond Tomorrow.
- We cannot become what we want to be by remaining what we are
- We strive to provide innovative solutions to tomorrow’s challenges
- We recognize success is never an accident; it takes knowledge, planning, skills and foresight
- We use what we learn to improve what we do
Our Dedication to Integrity is Unwavering.
- We live up to our commitments
- We build trust by being genuine, honest and dependable
- We do what is right even if it is not easy
We Believe All of Us Are Better Than Any One of Us.
- We celebrate and appreciate the unique contributions of each team member
- We solve problems together and view them as opportunities
- We promote unity and embrace a willingness to help others
- We inspire confidence in each other and the results are outstanding
We Commit to Being All In, All Day, Every Day.
- We believe dedication builds loyalty
- We are passionate about people, products and the places we live
- We are invested in the communities we serve
- We are fearless in our commitment to the exceptional customer experience
We Thrive on Customers Loving What We Do As Much As We Love Doing It.
- We recognize communication begins with listening
- We work hard and have fun doing it
- Attitude is a choice; we choose positive
- Smiles are free … pass them on
As a local business, we take our role in the community seriously. We are proud of the partnerships we have built and the commitment that our entire team has made to giving back to communities where we work and live.
Here are just some of the organizations and initiatives we are supporting:
Salvation Army Stores
Donate furniture, small electronics, household items to Salvation Army centers across XMC territory
American Heart Association
Heart Walk Events across XMC territory
Page Robbins Adult Day Center – Memphis, TN
Donation of paper supplies and other needed Items to local facility specializing in Alzheimer and Dementia patient care
Men of Valor and Next Door
Alton Park Development Corporation
American Cancer Society
Making Strides Against Breast Cancer – Pink Partner Level Sponsors
Canned food and monetary donations to benefit local food banks across XMC territory
Make A Wish
Raise funds annually to grant the greatest wish of a child facing a life-threatening illness