Track and report postage by cost centers or accounts with all mailing systems. Available commercial-grade postal scales calculate postage for you. Easily update your mailing system with the latest USPS postal rates. Take advantage of USPS commercial pricing discounts that offer the best shipping rates on packages with selected systems.
PostBase is a new type of postage meter, raising the bar for ease, flexibility and good looks. Sporting an intuitive touch screen, jam-free operation, a “simple-sleek” look and scalable options, PostBase is a remarkably good fit for nearly any small-to-mid size business. With six appealing colors, five available processing speeds and many accessories, you’ll find a PostBase configuration that not only meets your existing needs but easily adapts to your business’s future growth.
- The first-of-its-kind touch screen makes PostBase remarkably easy to use.
- Choose from six striking colors to match your office’s look.
- Change your processing speed from 30 to 45 to 65 to 85 letters-per-minute with a simple software download.
- Integrated 5-15 lb scale automatically sets precise postage amounts.
- Available automatic feeder/sealer drastically reduces the time and effort required to process mail.
- Integrated label dispenser makes it stress-free to apply postage on packages.
- Whisper-quiet, smooth operation makes PostBase a pleasing addition to your office.
- Track postage costs for between 5-200 departmental accounts.
- Add personalized message and ads to your indicia.
- Included PC software provides for numerous postage presets, accounting and reporting options.
Perfect for a small business with low volume.
30 letters per minute
Fast enough to support a busy small business
45 letters per minute
Eases the pain of sending large mail volumes.
65 letters per minute.
High-capacity dynamo effortlessly handles high volumes of everyday mailing.
85 letters per minute.
Uncompromising vision of professional mailing for the modern mailroom
140 letters per minute.
PostBase Pro DS
Smart choice for any mailroom that processes variable volumes of mail.
140 letters per minute.
Large enough to handle any mail piece that comes your way
150 letters per minute
Find The Nearest Office
XMC was nominated for the small business award from the Memphis Business Journal and has won numerous national awards for its performance, including the Xerox Gold Award of Excellence, President’s Club and Superior Service Award. Xerox has also recognized CEO, Bob Hamilton and XMC for its outstanding achievements by naming them a Platinum Agency and a “14 Star Top Performer.” Only three out of 400 agencies receive the letter designation.