In 2015, XMC developed a program with a focus on Creating an Atmosphere Resulting in Employee Satisfaction. This effort is referred to across the company as XMC C.A.R.E.S. Within this initiative, XMC has three areas of focus: community connections, workplace wellness and corporate culture.
Three Areas of Focus
- Look for different projects our employees are passionate about and determine the steps needed to make them a reality
- Serve all the communities that are within XMC territories
- Develop a culture of giving
- Wellness Wednesdays open communications about lifestyle, diet and medical topics
- Educate and encourage employees to live a healthier and happier life
- Strive for office cohesion and promoting XMC as a brand
- Organize group events to garner friendships both inside and outside of the office environment
- Our canned food drive provided meals for over 1,500 people.
Boxes for Backpacks
- XMC donated 100 backpacks to schools in need based on the number of machines sold in August.
Couch to 5k Races
- In September, XMC employees ran 5k races benefitting different charitable organizations.
Capturing the Holiday Spirit
- Between Thanksgiving and Christmas, XMC raised over $8,000 to become a Wish Sponsor for the Make A Wish Foundation. Employees promoted awareness of the cause and bonded as teams by completing a photo Scavenger Hunt.
Granting Michael's Wish
- Michael “Gunner” Lindsey came to our corporate office on March 1st and was surprised with a gaming computer system and recording equipment – his wish came true at XMC!
Spring Cleaning for the Salvation Army
- All XMC offices collected clothing, household appliances, and even furniture to donate to their local Salvation Army Family Store.
Giving from the Heart: Organ Donor Awareness and Blood Donation
- We helped promote the Donate Life campaign for organ donor awareness and encouraged XMC employees to consider registering as Organ Donors. We donated blood in all markets to help local hospitals keep up with the demand for different blood types
American Heart Association Heart Walk
- XMC’s team is working to raise money and participate in the AHA heart walk.
Find The Nearest Office
XMC was nominated for the small business award from the Memphis Business Journal and has won numerous national awards for its performance, including the Xerox Gold Award of Excellence, President’s Club and Superior Service Award. Xerox has also recognized CEO, Bob Hamilton and XMC for its outstanding achievements by naming them a Platinum Agency and a “14 Star Top Performer.” Only three out of 400 agencies receive the letter designation.